At the top of our lungs we simultaneously screeched ‘IS THIS REAL LIFE’ while piecing together the puzzle that would reveal the location of our outreach.
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.”
MEET THE TEAM:
- Matt (leader)
- Olivia (leader)
- And myself
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! The Lord has so uniquely designed each of them, and, especially as a team, I can’t wait to see how God highlights our gifts and uses us in ways we could never imagine.
Many friends of mine did their outreach in PNG, and would always go on and on about how great the place and people are. Instantly the Lord put it on my heart. So, for about two years, I’ve been praying for that country, feeling like God was saying one day I would get to go there….then BOOM! Moira and Corsin (DTS Leaders) revealed the final outreach location, and a sudden peace and excitement like NEVER BEFORE rushed over me—I felt so affirmed in the Spirit that this dream was finally coming true!
God is so attentive and loving. He intimately knows our hearts and desires like no other person could! I truly can’t wait for this adventure to begin!
- Health/Rest: In order to faithfully complete the task(s) set before us, good health & alertness are imperative. God is the Father of life and fullness, and we believe in the power of prayer, so please pray protection from illness over our team!
- Response to the gospel: Much of what we will be doing will be found out once we arrive in PNG, but thus far we know we will be working with children in schools, performing dramas, giving testimonies, and holding crusades—we want the amazing message of Grace to reach every person we meet! Pray that the Spirit would strongly woo people to the Father through His love for them. He is mighty to save!
- Unity: So far our team has had an amazingly FUN time being together, and we’re quickly becoming like family. Please pray that we continue to grow in oneness as that will help our ministry with others!
- FUN: The two months that all nine of us will spend together will surely have its challenges, but I believe God is bigger than our struggles and desires for us to enjoy everyday knowing He is leading us into fullness. It is an honor being chosen by the King to join Him in His work amongst the nations, and I can’t wait to embark upon this journey!
- FUNDS: I still am in need of money for outreach, so if you feel lead to become financially involved in what God is doing in PNG, go check out my fundraising page here.
May God bless you, and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you!